Our after-sales team comes into play when virtually everything is done. When the contract is signed and the machine delivered there are meanwhile 55 employees who ensure that the customer service will remain optimal in the future as well. Under Onur Özkutlu‘s responsibility (Head of After Sales), the following parameters have been adjusted during the past few months:
- We have established a ticket system, which automatically informs us about due maintenance work. In this way we can actively approach the customer, both parties profit from easier planning.
- Our field service team has grown from 7 to 15 employees in order to carry out maintenance and repairs timely and on site. Additional service partners support our network.
- Thanks to enhanced processes, we have reduced our operational response time. As soon as customers need our help they will receive it on average within a few days, in case of machine standstill even within one day.
- In the field of spare parts, the phone availability could be improved continuously by optimizing the employees’ working environment gradually. This includes the optimization of SAP settings, improved material availability, the establishment of a qualified spare part team and the optimization of interfaces for cross-departmental cooperation.
- For focused customer care, we installed field staff for the spare part sales at the beginning of 2021.
The total of these individual measures already enables our after-sales team to act more successfully than ever and generate satisfaction and sometimes enthusiasm among our customers every day. Therefore we decided to proceed on the chosen path and to increase the number of employees.