Overview of our sponsoring activities:
Danny Mahr, Germany’s best lumberjack athlete – dethroned the six-time German champion Robert Ebner at this year’s German championship and delivered a brilliant performance prior to that in the hot saw discipline at STIHL’s TIMBERSPORTS® Amarok Cup in 2019. If you want to experience more about Danny Mahr´s outstanding performance in 2019, watch the VIDEO.
- Moritz Florstedt, canoe sprint athlete from SC Magdeburg – won this year’s Junior / U23-World Championship held in Pitesti/Romania in the K4 men’s/junior men’s 500 m event, while maintaining nearly a boat’s length lead over Hungary.
- Tobias Möller, Velbert’s Reit und Fahrverein (Equestrian Club(VRuF)) – posted together with his horse Chiara impressive results in the 3-M jumping event at the dressage and show jumping competition held in Velbert in August of this year.
- 1. FC Magdeburg – is really taking off again at the end of the season, moving up the ranks by three points on the 17th day of play in the Third Bundesliga. Nine points in four league games: And the upward trend is clearly looking good. It goes without saying, we will remain a dedicated SILVER PARTER in 2020 as well!
(Photo Soccer: © Sportfotos Magdeburg / www.sportfotos-md.de)
- SC Magdeburg/Handball – has been further strengthening its position with six new players during our first season as sponsor in 2019/20 and aims to consolidate its ranking among the top three teams even after the end of the 29th Bundesliga season.
(Photo Handball: © SC Magdeburg / Katja Müller)
- TSG Calbe/Saale e. V. – with about 1,500 members it is the largest sports club in Salzlandkreis region. The multi-sport club includes a wide variety of disciplines in addition to canoeing, handball and soccer like tennis, judo, gymnastics, as well as track and field. Our sponsoring supports youth work with its very broad basis.
We would like to congratulate all athletes for their performance and wish them a lot of fun and a successful season in the coming New Year!