Recycling centres, compost sites and agricultural service are exactly the enterprises the AK 315 is made for: The smallest fine grinder of our AK series is suitable for nearly all kinds of grinding applications on smaller sites. What are the materials concerned? Waste wood, wooden pallets, green waste, garden and park waste, biowaste, pre-shredded log and root timber and refuse-derived fuels. Above all, the higher driving power of the AK 315 is convincing: The new MTU 6R1000 engine with 230 kW has a high torque with low fuel consumption and it complies with the latest exhaust emission standard stage V. And: the whole exhaust gas system is made of stainless steel. For durability is a top priority at Doppstadt.
Main Benefits at a Glance:
- Latest engine and exhaust gas technology
- Optimum material infeed, high throughput
- Resistant to contaminants thanks to free-swinging flails
- Continuous grinding due to load-sensing material infeed
- Short set-up time and maximum accessibility by optional lowerable rear conveyor
- High diagnostic capabilities and telematics control
The discharge height over 3,50 m makes the material transfer to adjacent downstream machines or containers even easier now. The AK 315 can be ideally combined with other products of our range such as pre-shredders or screens.